1.You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.
你方应承担移交图纸、信息和其它数据的义务
2.Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.
图纸和技术文件将由挂号空邮寄给你
3.Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable .
技术移交的费用将会公平和合理
4.The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.
专利费不应高于国际标准费用
5.The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.
技术移交费应以版税方式支付
6.The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.
专利费应占产品总价值的15%
7.We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.
我们将不停地帮助你方更新现在和将来的产品技术
8.You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.
你可以专业费方式支付进口的技术,而不是当初确定的支付方式
9.We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.
我们将支付你技术转移的制造产品零售价的8%
10.We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.
我们要求在转移技术协议上的签字上,你们将提供我们支付转移支付的银行保证
11.The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
因该目的产生的费用须由中方承担
12.We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
我们将支付包括文件和技术转移的所有费用
13.We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.
我们将支付专家服务费
14.We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.
我们希望你方将继续无偿提供改良的技术
15.To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.
为帮助我们的合资企业,我们希望你方继续向我方提供先进的管理技能和技术
16.The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned our with transferred technology.
专利费计算应从产品净销售转到移交技术方面
17.As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.
你知道技术一直在进步,我们希望你方继续提供你们改进的技术
18.We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.
我们认为最好以投资的方式来进行技术转移
19,First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.
首先让我们开始移交有关发动机的图纸、技术数据和其它的文件
20.We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.
我们将在文件空运7天前告诉你重量、尺寸、箱子号码、图纸成本和其它的文件
转载请注明:在线英语培训机构排名-推荐适合你的英语培训机构-众评英语网 » BEC英语语句练习 技术引进的方式及费用
提高英语水平在很多人的心里估计都是比较难的,英语考试想拿高分?能够脱口而出说英语?口语不行,语法吃力,各种各样的英语问题是不是一大堆?靠自学,没有方法,没有动力,相信这是很多人的内心写照,我自己是过来人,也接触过很多英语学习者,很多人都有想过报英语培训班,但是不知道哪家靠谱。
要想找个真正适合自己的英语培训班,一定要花功夫。每个培训班都有各自的特点,培训的模式也不尽相同。现在很多线上英语也受到很多人的青睐,目前在线外教一对一培训是一个大趋势,只要有电脑/手机和网络,随时随地上课。
所以给大家推荐一个性价比非常高的培训机构—高途英语-国家跳水队合作伙伴
精选外教一对一免费试听课共享:https://www.gaotu.cn/category/219/1
他们的课程有少儿英语、英语口语、商务英语和雅思托福等等,采用在线外教一对一的教学方式,有来自全球的资深外教可以挑选,教学上针对每个学员不同的基础制定课程,是一家比较注重学习效果的英语培训,而且性价比高,一节课30块钱左右,可以天天上课,高频学习,真正做到了天天在家留学,英语记忆更深刻,适合长期报名学习,扎实提高英语水平!
更值得一提的是高途英语100%完成外教tesol证书认证(国际英语教师资格证书),学生登录官网就可以查询到自己外教的证书信息,这一点确实解决了大家的后顾之忧,确保学生是真的在跟一个专业的好外教学英语,这也是我推荐的一个重点原因。
不仅老师有证,高途英语会给学生在学习过程中设置分级考试,并发相应证书,学习效果通过分级考试就能清晰看到,我们花的钱值不值都能有底!
分享一节高途英语外教的免费试听课程:高途英语外教一对一:https://www.gaotu.cn/category/219/1有兴趣的可以自己去试听比较,我只能做推荐,也不能说适合每一个人!有没有收获看自己理解!